Due to the recent Covid19 pandemic, all visitors to the Registrar’s office are asked to comply with the following requirements in order to promote the health and safety of the public, as well as, staff:
- Masks are required to be worn upon entry into the office.
- A hand sanitizing station is provided for use upon entry into the office.
- Social distancing requirements must be met.
- Respect and obey all directives of staff until business is accomplished
- Any and all documents/paperwork will be sanitized prior to being accepted by staff.
If you have additional questions or need clarification/information, please call 318-226-6891 during regular business hours.